Full Moon 13th 21:10 GMT

Nearly half way through October already ... how are your reviews going?  Are you looking after yourself, nurturing your own needs?  If not, take a close look at the excuses you make for not doing so.  And I do mean excuses!  You may tell yourself they are reasons but they are excuses.

The energies have been heavy on relationships both with ourselves and others these last few weeks and yesterday I noticed that Gate 50 has some interesting occupants.  Especially so as Uranus is sitting on the other side of the channel in 27 - a tribal defence channel that focuses on protecting and nurturing the community from within - the rules and structures. 

50 straddles the astrological positions of Libra and Scorpio, on the Libra side we have Hekate - keeper of the crossroads (choices), a seer too along with Apollo.  On the Scorpio side we have Rhadamanthus (a sibling of Apollo) and Pele (Goddess of fire, destruction and volcanoes, quite a Kaali type energy). 

Both Apollo and Rhadamanthus are associated with values and justice and gate 50 is all about the values of the tribe.  Apollo of course was quite the curse-maker and breaker don't forget, as Cassandra found to her cost. 

This for tomorrow's Full Moon (from my October post)


The moon will be full on the 13th at 21:10 GMT in 51.6.  51 is about shock, shaking and taking action.  The hexagram is thunder over thunder so that gives you a sense of the energy, think Odin and Thor :-) (Odin will be in a sacral energy, 14, Great Harvest).

This is what Chetan has to say for this position "Regenerating: The phoenix rises from the ashes anew.  Shock brings you dramatic shifts from old accords, beliefs and understandings to new ones."

Also note that during this week (from the 9th) the HD channel 25-51, initiation, will be in play for everyone because we have Chiron back for his final pass of 25, innocence. 


The 25-51 channel can create some big breakthroughs with that combination of shocking energy and innocence, it can be leveraged to step out of old patterns and ways of being and into something new that serves you better.

Don't be surprised if you find that full moon illuminating some deeply uncomfortable truths about your relationships ...

And so to a Runic input for this Full Moon - Raidho has stepped forward.  In its most basic meaning this is the 'journey', the 'ride', and can be a practical actual journey.  But in its deeper layers this can be about the personal journey, the process of travelling to new understandings, in this sense it is connected with Odin and his time spent travelling (both metaphorical on a spiritual quest and appearing in Midgard in his many guises). 

Perhaps take some time to sit and allow your mind to journey where it will this Full Moon.

Be back later in the month with a Samhain focus.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kelda, this is very interesting as I have drafted a FB post announcing my intention to delete both my personal and business FB accounts this weekend due to my feelings of compromise in terms of my values and Integrity! Being a conscious GM, I have saved the draft and am waiting for the Sacral go ahead before posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda ... not sure which Linda you are as I know quite a few!

    Integrity has been very much a theme for the last few years with the attention gate (hexagram) 54 has received, some big players and the nodes. That energy is all about how we use one another for advancement, for good and ill. I think this last pass of Chiron through 25 is also raising many questions for us about what is really honest and correct.

    Since FB banned any reference to my blog my traffic here has halved ... so I'm having to think long and hard about what that means ... should I continue if people aren't willing to use a bookmark because there isn't an instant clickable link ... if they aren't willing are they even readers I should be considering ... who knows, not easy.

    I've always minimised my use of FB but without it recognise that I wouldn't have found my local Lindy Hop dance class, or a community of Runes related people etc! Not an easy decision eh!?!

    Slightly confused by your conscious GM reference ... perhaps you mean MG and possibly emotionally defined, or may be you are talking of a different system!

    I'm a 5/1 generator, two channels, split, 50-27, 17-62, non emotional, I have that spleen informing my sacral in the moment, not usually repeated, so I have to listen closely and remain present! Waiting is my Achilles, that's when the 17-62 leaps in! Wonderful how different we all are eh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelda, its Linda Gemmill and yes our diversity is a gift and yes I meant MG, emotionally defined - with dyslexic fingers! I had the crazy idea of creating an alternative FB for those of us whose conscious is disturbed by its lack of ethics, of course I wouldn’t have a clue as to how to do this but its a wonderful idea that would be something worth manifesting 😉

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and perhaps share something that has happened in your life that is reflected in the transits I've written about this month.

There is a drop-down to allow you to post anonymously if you don't have the necessary accounts! It would be good if you could sign your posts, although this is not obligatory!